What is FileShark?
FileShark is one of the sites for file uploading and downloading online. It ensures users will have security for their files. Here, a user can do the uploading, downloading, viewing, and sharing of his or her files.
Before you can access the FileShark site or continue using its site, users will need to read the pop-up terms of service of FileShark first.
FileShark site is originally in the Polish which is the language in Poland. A user can easily and automatically translate the language to English or to his or her native language through the use of the google translate feature of the web browser.
- FileShark Non – Registered User’s Account
Any user even he or she is not yet registered on FileShark can access the FileShark site. Below are the things that a non – registered user can only do with the FileShark.
1. A user can browse and navigate the FileShark site.
2. A Premium user can access and enjoy some of the features of the FileShark site.
3. A user can download a file but with a limit for the download speed and the max speed is up to 150 kilobytes per second (kbps) only.
4. When downloading a file, A user will need to wait for sixty (60) seconds before the download begins.
5. A user cannot be able to download multiple files at the same time.
6. When a user is uploading a file, that file must be not more than to the max size of the file which is 1024 megabytes (MB) and a user is allowed to upload only one (1) file at a time.
7. There is a limit time for the saved file. Fileshark will only give non-registered users thirty (30) days for file storage.
- FileShark Free Account
A user can register for free as a free user account on FileShark. The FileShark Free Account users have the same benefit as non-registered users of FileShark.
1. A free account can browse and navigate the FileShark site.
2. A free account user account can access and enjoy most of the features of the FileShark site.
3. A free account user can download a file but with a limit for the download speed and the max speed is up to 150 kilobytes per second (kbps) only like with the non-registered users of FileShark.
4. When downloading a file, A free account will need to wait for sixty (60) seconds before the download begins.
5. A free account cannot be able to download multiple files at the same time.
6. When a user is uploading a file, that file must be not more than to the max size of the file which is 10240 megabytes (MB) and a user is allowed to upload only twenty (20) files at the same time.
7. There is a limit time for the saved file. Fileshark will only give free account users thirty (30) days for file storage.
8. A single user can store data up to the max capacity which is for eight terabytes (8 TB).
9. A free account only requires you to download up to thirty gigabytes (30 GB) of data within the time for one whole day or twenty-four (24) hours.
- FileShark Premium Account
What are the benefits a user can get for the FileShark Premium Account?
1. A Premium user can browse and navigate anywhere on the FileShark site.
2. A Premium user can access and enjoy all the best features of the FileShark site.
3. There is no waiting time for downloads because users’ can start the downloads automatically right away.
4. A Premium user can experience the download speed at the max level. Just remember that the internet connection of a user affects the speed of the downloads, so if the internet connection of a user is fast, the downloading of the file will be fast too.
5. A Premium user has no limit of time for the file storage
6. A Premium user is allowed to download multiple times at the same time or simultaneously.
7. A Premium user is an option for pausing or resuming the user downloads.
8. A Premium user will not wait for a longer time for downloads because FileShark Premium Account does not have waiting queues.
9. A Premium user will have support for streaming purposes
|Number of Days||Price in Dollars (USD)||Price in Euro||Price in Poland zloty (PLN)|
|3||$6.99||€ 6||25 zł|
|15||$8.99||€ 7.99||33 zł|
|30||$12.49||€ 10.99||46 zł|
|60||$22.99||€ 19.99||84 zł|
|90||$32.99||€ 28.99||121 zł|
|365||$129||€ 111||475 zł|
FileShark Premium Account (Double)
|Total Number of Days:||3 days|
|Storage Size:||100 GB of transfer / 24 hours|
|Price in USD:||$13.50|
|Price in Euro:||€ 12|
|Price in Poland złoty:||49.90 zł|
|Total Number of Days:||30 days|
|Storage Size:||100 GB of transfer / 24 hours|
|Price in Dollars (USD):||$24|
|Price in Euro:||€20.50|
|Price in Poland złoty (PLN):||91.90 zł|
*GB means Gigabyte>> Go to the Original Linkifier Website
For the FileShark payments, a user can pay the FileShark Premium Account using the supported payment methods below.
4.American Express or AMEX,
9. Bitcoin, and
10. FileShark Resellers
FileShark Delivery Time: The delivery time of the FileShark Premium product is about one (1) minute to two (2) hours of the day after paying.
Activation of FileShark Premium Account
To activate the FileShark Premium Account, a user should have the key or code for it. Do not worry, because after availing the FileShark Premium Account, a user will receive the key or code for the activation of the FileShark Premium Account.
If a user has already the key, just follow the steps below:
1. For a user who is not yet registered on FileShark, he or she needs to register first so, user can log in and go to the FileShark Panel to enter the key or code for the FileShark Premium. Then, click the “Apply” button to save it.
2. If a user account is registered already, he or she can log in on FileShark and go to the FileShark Panel to enter the key or code to activate the FileShark Premium Account. Then, click the “Apply” button to save it.
After the key or code was entered and applied and was validated by the FileShark, the user’s free account will be automatically switched to the Premium Account or will automatically extend the Premium Account.
Uploading files on FileShark
There are three (3) ways for users to upload a file on FileShark :
1. Upload a file using a Youtube link – A user can just copy the link of the file and paste in on FileShark Upload bar to upload it. The max size of the file is 1 gigabyte (GB)
2. Upload a file to the cloud network – Using this way, the max size of the file is 1 gigabyte (GB).
3. Upload using the File Transfer Protocol (FTP). See below what is FTP.
The max size of the file is 1 gigabyte (GB)
When the file is uploaded, the file will be added and displayed on the home page of FileShark.
Then, what is the FTP?
FTP is the short term for the File Transfer Protocol. It is a type of protocol of the Internet and it is used for transferring files from a device on the Internet. A user will request a file using his or her device and then, there is a server either it is local or remote that will provide the file which a user has requested.
Below are the categories when a user uploaded a file:
All Categories – All files will be added and be displayed on this page including the title of the files.
|Extreme Videos||Japanese||Science and technology||Ads||Youtube series|
|Movies||Theater or Musical Theater||Nostalgia||Sexy||Funny Videos|
|Film fragments||Cartoons or Animations||Parodies||Sports||Pets|
FileShark Non-registered, FileShark Free Account, and FileShark Premium Account users can download file or files using the download links from the FileShark. The download links of a file are needed to be clicked by a user to access the download page of the FileShark. When a user is on the download page of a file, he or she just needs to click the “Download” button to start the download.
A user can share his or her file or files using the links provided by the FileShark. He or she can share it on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or even on emails like Yahoo Mail or Google Mail.
If in any case there is an abuse action made it must be reported to FileShark.
A user whether he or she is registered or not should report the abuse case on the Contact Page or Report Abuse Page of FileShark. He or She must include his or her email address and the content of the report. To submit the report, just click the “Send” button.>> Go to the Original Linkifier Website