- 1 TusFiles Overview
- 2 Features of TusFiles Different Accounts
- 3 TusFiles Account Cost
- 4 TusFiles Premium Account Packages
- 5 Create a TusFiles account: A Step by Step Guide
- 6 Upload, Download, and Share
- 7 Earn using Tusfiles
TusFiles is one of the safe and free hosting services for files. It is accessible worldwide and to any web browsers. Users of this site are able to do the access, the share, the upload, and the download of a file.
TusFiles has three (3) Different Account Types:
- TusFiles Guest Account – This is an account for a user who is not registered or who is not a member of the is allowed to access the Tusfiles site, but guest users can only get limited benefits and can only use limited features and services of TusFiles. It has delays or long waiting times for downloads, ads, and CAPTCHAs.
- TusFiles Free Account – This is an account for a user who is registered or who is a member of TusFiles is allowed to access the Tusfiles site, but free users can only get limited benefits and can only use most of the features and services of TusFiles, but with larger storage capacity and with higher speed than the guest user. It also has a little delay or a short waiting time for downloads, ads, and CAPTCHAs.
- TusFiles Premium Account – This is an account for a user who purchased and activated one of the TusFiles Premium Plans for his or her account in TusFiles. A TusFiles premium account user is allowed to access Tusfiles site without having limits in using all of the features and services of the TusFiles. It does not have delays or waiting time for downloads, ads, and CAPTCHAs.
Features of TusFiles Different Accounts
Features of the TusFiles
|Size of the storage||1000 GB or 1 TB||1000 GB or 1 TB||1000 GB or 1 TB|
|Rate of the Speed||limited||limited||unlimited|
|Rate of the Bandwidth||limited||limited||unlimited|
|Number of uploads||limited||limited||unlimited|
|Expiration of file||A file will expire after seven (7) days||A file will expire after thirty (30) days||A file does not have an expiration|
|Is file size limited when uploading?||Yes||Yes||No|
|Has waiting time||Yes||Yes||No|
|Has delays on downloads||Yes||Yes||No|
|Has a direct download||No||No||Yes|
|Users can download a file simultaneously?||No||No||Yes|
|Use of accelerator for downloads||No||No||Yes|
|Can upload remotely using URLs||No||No||Yes|
|Can pause the downloads||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Can resume the failed downloads||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Has access to use the File Transfer Protocol (FTP)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Has Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Has an Affiliate system||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Has TusFiles support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Is it Safe and Secure?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
TusFiles Account Cost
|TusFiles Account Prices||TusFiles TypesGuest Account||TusFiles Types|
|Price per month:||00.00 USD||00.00 USD||Depends on the TusFile Premium Account Plan|
TusFiles Premium Account Packages
|Days||Price||Is it Safe and Secure?|
|90||21.99 USD (Sale!)||Yes|
|180||32.99 USD (Original price is 34.99)||Yes|
Paying the plan of the TusFiles Premium Account is quick and easy. A user just needs to pay the price of the TusFiles Premium Account Plans through the below list of methods for payments.
- Through PayPal
- Through credit cards
- Through Rupiah
- Through WebMoney Transfer or WMZ
- Through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
Activation of TusFiles Premium Account
To activate the TusFiles Premium Account, a user must have a TusFiles Premium Activation Key.
- A user should go to the site of TusFiles and log in his or her account. (If a user does not have an account, just create one on the Sign Up page of the TusFiles). Go to the TusFiles site now.
- Once a user is logged in, go to the “My Account” page of TusFiles.
- Put the TusFiles Premium Account key in the field of “Activate Premium Key”.
- A user needs to click on the “Apply” button to apply the TusFiles Premium Activation key on the user’s account, so he or she can now use all of the features and services of the Tusfiles Premium Account.
Create a TusFiles account: A Step by Step Guide
A user should first have an account on TusFiles to use the different features and services of the TusFiles site such as sharing of files, downloading files, uploading files, and viewing the files.>> Go to the Original Linkifier Website
For a user to create an account for TusFiles, follow all the steps below.
- Go to the TusFiles site.
- On the TusFiles homepage, go to the top corner on the right side of the TusFiles site, click on the “Sign up” button to view the sign-up form.
- A user should fill all the needed details of the sign-up form of TusFiles. (Username, E-mail Address, and Password). Remember that all the details should be valid.
- For the password, a user needs to retype it to ensure the password is entered correctly.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code showing on the sign-up form. The CAPTCHA code should be correct for an account to be accepted.
- Check the checkbox for the Terms and Policy of TusFiles to know that a user is agreeing with all of it. (A user should first read the Terms and Policy of the TusFiles site.)
- Tick on the “Submit” button to submit all the details on the sign-up form.
- *If a user entered all the details for the sign-up process are valid, then Tusfiles will automatically save all the details and create a TusFiles account for him or her.
- After that, a user needs to confirm his or her account on the TusFiles site via email by just clicking the link that the Tusfiles sent. (TusFiles will send a link to the user’s email address for the activation of a user account.)
Now, a user can sign in anytime and anywhere he or she wants!
Sign in to an account on TusFiles
For a user to log in, follow the four (4) easy steps below.
- Go to the TusFiles site.
- Go to the Sign-in Page.
- Input the TusFiles username and TusFiles password.
- Click on the “Sign in”.
After a user is signed in, the page will go directly to the My Account page of the TusFiles site.
A user can view, upload, download, and share any file. A file can be:
- a document,
- an image,
- a video or a movie,
- a recording or a piece of music,
- a game,
- a software,
- or other types of files that do not harm the viewers or readers and which do not include violence or any bad content.
Upload a file to an account of TusFiles
To upload a file, follow all of the steps below:
- Go to the homepage of the TusFiles site and log in to the account on TusFiles.
- Find the “Upload” button and click it.
- The File Explorer will pop on the page. Go to the location of the file in the device.
- Select the file or files for upload and click ok. The file will be uploaded automatically
- While waiting for the file or files to be uploaded, a user can put the file description in the description box.
- When the uploads are finished. The file or files will be stored in the server of TusFiles.
If a Tusfiles guest user or a non-registered account uploaded a file, that file will be expired or will be deleted after fifteen (15) days, but the files that a TusFiles free user or a TusFiles registered account uploaded will not be expired or will not be deleted if those files are less than twenty-five megabytes (25 MB).
Open and download a file on Tusfiles
Anyone can search a file on the Tusfiles site to download. The files will be retrieved from the database of TusFiles and those will be downloaded from the servers or drives of TusFiles.
To download a file, follow the four (4) easy steps below:
- Go to the link of the file that he or she wants to download.
- The download page of the file will appear with the name, description, and the size of the file.
- Click on the “Start Download” button or the “Download” button.
- The file will be downloaded automatically by TusFiles.
A user can also use any tool for download a file such as the Internet Download Manager or IDM Jdownloader, or others.
A user of TusFiles can share the files through the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) link of a specific file and share to emails or different social media platforms such as:
- Youtube, and others
Earn using Tusfiles
TusFiles is very generous in helping people. They have a way for people to earn money. But before that, a person needs to have a TusFiles Premium Account first. Many people are using Tusfiles because they can earn by just sharing their uploaded files to everyone to increase the number of downloads of the files.
A user can upload a file as many as he or she wants because TusFiles will pay for how many people download a user file or files. Estimating the income, for every one thousand (1000) number of downloads, a user will receive 0.50 USD up to 10 USD.
|Contacts of TusFiles|
|Email Address:||[email protected]|
|Address:||Burgveldweg 21, 5864AJ Meerlo, Netherland|
|For Support:||[email protected]|
|For Abuse:||[email protected]|
|For System Bugs and Ideas:||[email protected]|
|For Copyright:||[email protected]|
|For Billing:||[email protected]|
|If a user has a problem or a question about the TusFiles site, features, and services, then he or she should reach any of the contacts of the TusFiles above. All of the TusFiles contacts are always online. They are always available 24/7 and seven (7) days a week.|