It is sad to say that now when someone tries to access or to visit the Openload.co site, this error message will be displayed on the site “The website is no longer available due to copyright infringement. You will be redirected to alliance4creativity.com”. Yes, the Openload.co site and its services were closed since 31st day of October 2019 and it will truly be redirected automatically to the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment or ACE site after five (5) seconds of counting. This is because of the large number of contents which are pirated are found under the domain of Openload. Streammango is also closed.
Noticeably, most of the people in the world now are always looking for free to download files such as videos, music, and documents. One of the recommended sites that are free and has the capability of file hosting is the Openload.
Openload is the same as storage but in digital form. It is the site where a user can upload to save any type of files to the site and download it to get a file from the site. A user can also share different files with others.
It has a premium version which is the Openload Premium.>> Go to the Original Linkifier Website
- 1 What do the Openload Free and the Open Premium Account offer?
- 2 Openload: Uploading Files
- 3 Openload: Downloading Files
- 4 Openload: Watching Videos
- 5 Openload: Sharing Files
- 6 Openload: User Panel
- 7 Openload: Pay Per Download (PPD) Program
What do the Openload Free and the Open Premium Account offer?
|Openload Version:||Openload Free|
|Supported Devices:||Any devices with an internet connection|
|Openload Version:||Openload Premium|
|Supported Devices:||Any devices with an internet connection|
Comparing the two versions of Openload, these are both free, but the Openload Premium Account contains more functionalities and has a bigger storage capacity than the free version of Openload.
Openload: Uploading Files
You can upload files, documents, music, and videos on Openload especially if you are using the Openload Premium Account. Just follow the below procedures.
1. Go to the Openload site.
2. Browse your folders and locate the file or document or music or video you want to upload. 3. Once you find it, select that file.
4. Drag and drop the file on the Openload upload page.
5. Your file will be automatically uploaded to the Openload site.
Openload: Downloading Files
How to download any videos on the OpenLoad file hosting site?
You do not have to worry, because downloading files is free here. There are two (2) ways to download a file on Openload. To download any files from the Openload file hosting site, follow the below procedures.
|The first way to download a file:|
1. Go to the Openload site.2. Find a file that you want to download.3. Click that file and you will be directed to the page of the file.4. On the page, find the “DOWNLOAD” button and click it. Close the ads that will show up.5. Another button will appear which is the “FREE DOWNLOAD”, wait for 3 to 5 seconds to enable the button, click the button, and the file will now start to download.6. Your download will automatically open your downloader software like Internet Download Manager (IDM) or if you do not have software like that, the browser will be the one to handle your download.
|The second way to download (A TRICK – for videos):|
This way is for the video file types.
Instead of clicking the DOWNLOAD button, there is another tricky way for a user to download it. See below.
1. Go to the Openload site.2. Find a video that you want to download to watch.3. Click that video and you will be directed to the page of the video.4. Here’s the trick. Click the “PLAY” button and close the ads that will show up. If the video was paused by the ads, just keep on clicking the “PLAY” button until the video loads. 5. When the video loads, right-click on the video and click “Save video as”.6. Choose a location on your device where you want to save the video file.7. Click “OK”.8. Your download will automatically open your downloader software like Internet Download Manager (IDM) or if you do not have software like that, the browser will be the one to handle your download.
- To ensure the video is downloading properly, the internet connection of your device should be stable. If not, the video will not be fully downloaded or else it will be corrupted.
- If the site is prohibited in your country, users can also use Virtual Private Network or VPN to access the site and to download any videos.
Openload: Watching Videos
It is very easy to watch any videos here on the Openload file hosting site. You will just need to go to the site, find the video you want to watch,
1. Go to the Openload site.
2. Find a video that you want to watch online.
3. Click that video and you will be directed to the page of the video.
4. Just click the “PLAY” button and wait until it loads the video. After that, you can now enjoy watching the full video online.
Openload: Sharing Files
Users can share files with other people through the links.
|For unregistered users:|
1. Go to the Openload site.2. Find a file that you want to share online.3. Just copy the link of the file you want to share.4. Paste the copied link to whom or to where you want to share it.
|For registered users:|
1. Go to the Openload site.2. Sign in and go to the File Manager in the User Panel.3. Find a file that you want to share online.3. Select the file and copy the link of the file located below the page or click the “COPY LINK” button to share.4. Paste the copied link to whom or to where you want to share it.
To access the file, others should click the link and they will automatically be directed to the file.
Openload: User Panel
The User Panel is consists of the following: Dashboard, File Manager, Remote Upload, Multi Upload, User Settings, Affiliate Program, Conversion Settings and Statistics.
Before you can access the user panel, a user must sign up on Openload to use these functions above.
This shows the current user status, the number of total downloads, files, and storage.
- File Manager
This is the page where a user manages his or her folders and files on the Openload site. This contains the created folders and the added files (active and inactive files) of a user, the folder or file size, the content type, the links of those folders and files, the upload date time, and the number of downloads for a folder or file.
- Remote Upload
This is where a file comes from a source link to be uploaded to the user’s Openload account.
- Multi Upload
A user can upload multiple files in any file type. Just click the “ADD FILES” button to add the files and click the “START UPLOAD” button to upload the files you just added on the Openload site.
Users can cancel the uploading file anytime you want by clicking the “CANCEL” button beside the uploading file. They can also cancel all or clear all the upload list, just click the “CANCEL ALL/CLEAR ALL” button.
The uploaded file will be added and will be displayed on the File Manager page of User Panel.
- User Settings
This is where users manage their accounts and information.
- Affiliate Program
For a user to join the affiliate program, he or she needs to agree and to accept the Openload Affiliate Program rules and conditions, because there are types of files that are not allowed to be uploaded on the Openload site.
This shows the reward or income of a user in dollars, the traffic, and the countries where there is traffic. These are shown by day, by month, and by year.
- Conversion Settings
This is where the conversion for a video is set. The Openload has an auto-convert feature to automatically convert the quality of a video when streamed by a user into what resolution a user has already set and saved in the conversion settings.
|Openload Supported Resolutions|
|HD, HD 720p, SD 480p, and SD 360p|
Openload: Pay Per Download (PPD) Program
Openload, especially with the Openload Premium Account, has a program called Pay Per Download or PPD Program which are created for the users to generate income. A specific user can use Openload to earn by just downloading or streaming in the Openload site. Openload pays the users who make content on their site with a fixed amount per 10.000 of downloads or streams, but it depends upon what country the downloads or streams are taken (See the Openload Tier for Pay Per Download (PPD) Program figure below).
Payouts: For as low as twenty dollars ($20) a user can request a payout and the payouts will be processed within the day.
How are the downloads or streams being counted in Openload?
In Openload, the downloads or streams of every Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are counted only for up to three times (3x) in the whole day, but this for the automatic way of downloads, Openload will not give reward for these.
Note: If a user fails to comply with all the rules and conditions of the Openload or Openload Premium Affiliate Program and Pay Per Download or PPD Program, his or her account will be temporarily suspended or worse, the account will be permanently terminated.
Openload Tiers for the Pay Per Download (PPD) Program
This figure below will show how Openload sorts the different countries from the lowest tier to the highest tier level where they pay for the downloads or streams on the site.
|Highest Tier||Thirty-five dollars ($35)|
|High Tier||Twenty-five dollars ($25)|
|Moderate Tier||Fifteen dollars ($15)|
|Low Tier||Seven dollars and fifty cents ($7.50)|
|Lowest Tier||Five dollars ($5)|